- 8/31/2022 – Pre-Season Meeting for Presidents and Club Reps
- 9/15/2022 – Member clubs to declare final list of teams for 2022-23 season
- 9/22/2022 – Schedulers Meeting/CCHL to provide match-ups to clubs
- 9/30/2022 – Club Schedulers to provide home game schedules to CCHL
- Early October – Date TBD – Team Manager’s Meeting (Mandatory for all team managers or Club Reps)
- Early October – 1-T links for any CCHL team must be submitted to the CCHL by team manager/club registrar PRIOR to the first game (either League or Non-League)
- 10/15/2022 – Opening Weekend for CCHL League play
- 10/31/2022 – CCHL League fees to be paid by clubs. Payment details to be announced.
- 11/15/2022 – Last day to reschedule games, except for extenuating circumstances (See Section 4.5 in CCHL Rules and Regulations)
- 12/31/2022 – Rosters Frozen – no team may make changes to their rosters after 12/31/2022 for the remainder of the season, including for the Joe Loschiavo Memorial Cup.
- 2/19/2023 – Last day for League Games
- 2/25/2023 – 2/26/2023 – Anticipated Joe Loschiavo Memorial Cup for 18U divisions
- 3/4/2023 – 3/5/2023 – Anticipated Joe Loschiavo Memorial Cup for 10U – 14U divisions
Look here to find USAH resources on current playing rules and summaries of rule changes effective Sept 1, 2021.
USA Hockey Information Links
2021-25 USA Hockey Playing Rules
2021-25 Major Playing Rule Changes
SafeSport Training – here is the latest online training/education for coaches, officials, parents, players and spectators to help keep all players safe off the ice.
Additional Rule Change Resources
USA Hockey 2021 rule changes explained by a SHOA referee